Are you getting ready to build your first website? Are you rightly shopping for the most affordable WordPress web hosting? There are multiple types of web hosting solutions: shared hosting, dedicated hosting, cloud hosting, and VPS hosting, to name a few.
And if you own a small- or medium-sized business, shared hosting is going to be your best fit. For the best guidance and support, do get in touch with our web development services.
Things To Look For In a Shared Hosting Provider
Shared hosting is an ideal and budget-friendly solution for businesses as it doesn’t require a dedicated space for your website. Small and medium-sized businesses can easily have a place online without having to pay hundreds to thousands of dollars per month.
There are a dozen shared hosting providers. But not all of these have everything you need to run a high-performance WordPress website. Hence, selecting the right web hosting company positively impacts the success of your online presence.
Our agency is the best amongst the top web development companies in India, who are capable of providing you with tailor-made solutions for the best performance of your website.
Take a look at these seven must-haves that will ensure you have a fast and secure WordPress website.
1. WordPress-Friendly Servers With Easy-To-Use Functionality
The hosting company chosen should be clearly labeled as “WordPress-friendly”.
These properly-configured hosting servers essentially come with great time-saving services, like pre-installed WordPress, website building tools, and more.
2. Servers Positioned For High Speed
Having a faster website means getting better rankings. And better rankings mean more customers. Having more customers means there’s a need for higher website rendering and transfer speeds.
Make sure your website has a server that is optimized for speed. Seeking assistance from our web development agency in Kerala can get you assured of this.
3. Next-Generation Technology
As WordPress grows with time, so must your hosting service too. You don’t have to uproot your entire website because of outdated technology on your server.
Selecting a host that provides a next-generation technology indicates that your shared server will be able to handle all future versions of your website. Shared hosting services that use tech such as NGINX, Apache, PHP-FPM, and so on can be helpful in this regard.
Along with having high-performance server technology, your shared host should also support the latest versions of PHP, MySQL, and MariaDB to ensure that your website is safe and has fast performance.
4. Ease Of Scalability
Does your server provide the ability to expand your online presence without having to search for another hosting service in the future?
Well, scalability is essential for any web hosting company that you choose. Which is an integral part of our agency for website development in Kochi. You can count on us for your end-to-end website development solution.
5. High-Value, High-Impact Offerings
A shared hosting plan must essentially set you up for success and must match or go above and beyond the standard server offerings.
To get the most out of your WordPress website, businesses of all sizes must benefit from:
- Offers A Free Domain: Most web hosting providers offer a free domain name when purchasing a shared hosting plan.
- Free SSL: Web hosts must provide a secure experience for your website visitors and customers by installing an SSL on your website.
- cPanel Access: Having access to cPanel will give full control of your website’s files, databases, and other configurations.
- 99% Uptime: A higher uptime percentage indicates that your website is available to convert visitors into customers.
- A Money-back Guarantee: Web hosting companies typically provide a 14- to 90-day money-back guarantee.
Are you looking for the best web development company in India to rightly serve your web development and performance enhancement needs? We are only a call away from helping you.
6. 24/7 Support
Websites can have issues at any time. Hence, make sure that your host’s support team is available when you need them.
Your web hosting company should ideally be there for you, 24/7/365. To receive the best possible support for every issue, choose a company like ours that offers live chat, phone, and email/ticket options.
7. Multiple Layers Of Security
In addition to SSL certificates, your shared hosting provider must offer numerous ways to keep your website and its visitors safe.
Here’s a list of points to look for when comparing security options on shared hosting plans:
- Free SSL certificates and cPanel access.
- Access via SSH.
- Security scanning for protection from hackers and malware.
- DDoS attack prevention to prevent website performance issues or site downtime.
- Secured Data Centers that protect your business data.
Your shared hosting plans must:
- Be WordPress-friendly.
- Be fast and secure.
- Use next-level technology.
- Be scalable.
- Offer valuable features.
- Provide 24/7/365 support.
To get access to all of the above and also beyond, do get in touch with our agency which is the top website development company that you will come across.